Tianjin Welding Electrode Factory was founded in 1957. In 1958, the welding materials of Tianjin Welding Electrode Factory were used in the construction of China's first bridge across Yangtze River -Wuhan Yangtze River Bridge. This was the first time that domestic welding rods were used in the national key projects. And thus "Bridge" brand was born. In 1997, Tianjin Ferrotitanium Industrial Corporation and Tianjin Welding Electrode Factory implemented joint-stock reorganization and Tianjin Bridge Welding Materials Group Co., Ltd. was officially established.
Following the quality policy of “pursuing the perfect quality, establishing the good reputation for the company with excellent quality and service”, Bridge group has successively passed the ISO9001 quality management system, ISO14001 environmental management system, ISO45001 occupational health and safety management system, ISO 50001 energy management system,The company’s products have passed the approval of ten shipping classification societies, including ABS, BV, CCS, DNV, LR, NK, KR, RINA, RS, BKI, and also the approval of CWB and JIS. Some of the products have passed the certification of German CPR-CE steel structure, DB-AG vehicle, and VD-TÜV pressure vessel.
The sales of “Bridge” brand welding consumables has covered all provinces of China, and overseas sales networks have been established in many countries. ”Bridge” brand products export to more than 130 countries and regions in the world, and are widely used in energy and power, petrochemical, pressure vessels, construction, bridges, ships, marine engineering, rail transit, construction machinery, nuclear power.